Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm a slave for you Brittney. (for reals)

SO yeah. I saw brittney last night. Despite the obvious lip synching it was an amazing show... I mean I almost understand the lipsynching deal now that you see how much she runs around and dances/humps stuff. I almost wanted to give her more money because I only paid 6 pounds for it and it was definately a 20+ pound show. Apparently britt doesn't perform unless she has a full audience.. and at this arena, tickets for the nose bleeder seats hadn't completely sold out.. so when I went to purchase the tickets earlier that day, they were actually 0 pounds. It was a 6 pound tax that brought the price up haha.

I think maybeeeeeeeeeeeee 25 percent of the reason it was so good was because of the crazy circus performers.. although I was really looking forward to seeing an elephant and well there wasn't one. Hopefully her next tour will be "the zoo."