Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sad Day

goodbye leeds.
Its strange to think i have just finished a whole chapter of my life. The last 5 months have gone by in the blink of an eye, and I can't believe how much I've grown and how INCREDIBLE my friends and experiences have been.

My last exam was on Wednesday and when i got out i was pleasantly and drunkenly greeted by two of my besties carrying bags of cider, port and other goodies. It was SUCH a lovely last night. I had the absolute best time dancing the night away to motown topped off with a dip in the little ornamental pond on campus at 4am. It was the perfect send off and I will miss you Leeds.

Now I'm back around London, about to start an internship soon. After that, traveling for a week and a bit and then Canada. Where does the time go?

No comments: