Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday's day off

I look around my room and wonder where I should start my massive clean up.
Clothes on the floor?
Dresser with hair clips, earrings, necklaces and other miscellaneous crap?
Desk with papers, receipts, envelopes and art supplies but no art?
Maybe that box full of junk from my move back home in the summer...yes I still haven't gotten around to finding a place for it.
Finally I decide, its best to start off on a positive note. I go downstairs, grab a bowl of jello, click channel 100 and settle on the episode of Glee I missed on Tuesday. Hopefully today will be a productive day...



In other news - my play is ending this Saturday. Not sure what I will do now without it... Its been the only thing keeping me together this past couple months! Yikes

No comments: