Friday, July 3, 2009

O Canada

So I'm going to Spain on Saturday for lik 5ish days then Paris for 4 days. After that I have 3 days back in London with my family before I return to CANADA.

I haven't had much time to digest the fact that I am going back but it does randomly hit me. Its a bittersweet sort of thing, because I am SO psyched to go back see my family, my new puppy, ELLI, my friends from home and uni, but at the same time I DON'T WANNA GO.

I love my grandma's cooking, my aunt and uncle who are completely hilarious and I don't know what I'll do without my cousin Ravi who is basically my life coach.
I don't want to leave leave leave, there is so much more to do in London, there is so much more to see in the UK, in EUROPE! But mostly, I don't want to go back to reality. Summer is always a tough point for me because I have time to think, and when I think I realize I'm not so sure about my life. I'm not sure how much I am genuinely interested in pursuing a career in Environmental Science.

Anyways, so I woke up at 9am, lying on Lisa's floor (roomy from Canada living in central London till August) and these thoughts plus tons of others (boys, fam, work, etc.) came back into my silly head.
Then out of no where I just started to sing:

ITS MY LIFE, and its now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live my kinda life, CUS ITS MY LIFE, my heart is lik an open highway, blabla I DID it MY way, I just wanna live my kinda life, cus its my life.

So yeah. The thoughts disappeared after that. I guess I'll just sort it out when the time comes. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For the record I hate bon jovi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check it. reunited in negative time.