Thursday, December 16, 2010

why excessive twittering bothers me.

Have you ever been to a music concert where the person next to you takes a million pics on their point n shoot camera and then proceeds to go through the pics and delete the ones that don't work? And after they've done that, they continue to take pics? I have.

And I say, sure, take a couple pics. Thats normal I guess. You want to hold on to a memory, or share with the world where you were and what exciting things you are doing, connect with people, or maybe make them jealous. Its a facebook thing. But jeez louise, don't do it to the point where you are so consumed with snapping shots that you forget to actually enjoy the music.

Excessive tweeters remind me of these camera happy people. Instead of enjoying life, they are more concerned with documenting every moment of it for the cyber abyss, and for what reason, I do not know.

No comments: