Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Africa: Kenya and Uganda in a couple pictures

I can hardly begin to explain what Africa was in one blog post. For now I will say it was an eye opening and beautiful experience, brimming with history and charming stories from my father.


This picture kills me: this little boy was playing in the front garden alone with that rooster. He would rile it up and then the rooster would run after him, chasing and hissing.

You can't see much of the detail in this picture but its some workers cutting maize.

Sleeping in a mosquito net was great fun but a bit awkward to get out of if you had to use the washroom in the middle of the night.

This is a room at the primary school that my dad attended in Kampala.

My lil' sis' observing a closed shop in Old Mombasa.

This is a snapshot of the crazy driving conditions in Masai Mara.

2 comments:

Elli said...

can't wait to see more photooosss!

Emily said...

MORE MORE MORE