Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today I made the decision to (re)start up my blog. There has been a gap since I left for China because it was increasingly difficult to access and publish on the page (which is a whole different story in itself). I changed the name to rakheedecides after remembering something my best friend Sara told me. See Sara, Emily and I are the worst at making decisions, and when we are together it gets a bit out of control. There have been multiple occasions where we've ordering three different dishes at a restaurant, cut them into portions and shared because none of us are able to settle on one meal we were completely satisfied with. Sara’s roommate, Jack, became frustrated with this charming trait we all possess and would ask Sara to make one simple decision a day. This blog will be my Jack.